Well, sort of.
My friend Amy's and my hubbies were gone this last Friday night so instead of wrestling the boys alone, we decided to wrestle them together.
We had grilled cheese sandwiches and homemade carrot soup(pretty tasty) then nestle in for some popcorn and a few good movies.
The boys
watched their all time favorite movie:

and Amy and I "snuggled" in with popcorn on my bed upstairs and watched my all time favorite:


The boys were remarkably good! We actually got to watch the whole thing! This was Amy's first time seeing it. It was my....oh.... 6th or so. I hope I didn't corrupt her too bad. THANKS AMY for an incredibly fun evening.
As a side note: Does anyone else have this hoodie from the GAP?
I ask this because Amy and I often find that we are dressed alike (church, BUNKO night, the everyday, movie night with the kids). But this is the hoodie that we tend to wear most often together. Who wouldn't want to wear it though? It is seriously the most comfy cozy one I've got and it goes perfectly with my favorite brown "cozy pants".
6 comments:
My favorite hoodie of all time (about 12 years old now) looks really similar. Except it is grey with dark blue GAP letters. It's way cozy.
I have that exact same sweater! Remember we bought them together because we both liked them, but thought we live in different cities, how bad could it be. Well, we often wear them together. Gotta love the comfy sweater. That is the only thing I'm going to miss when summer rolls around... hopefully soon.
Where did you get those popcorn boxes? They're fantastic!
p.s. thanks for being willing to be my friend. ;) I giggled for a good while after reading that comment.
Those popcorn boxes really are fantastic. My boys love them. I LOVE them! I got them at Target for a $1 each.
Such a fun night. All those boys!!! :)
I do not own that hoodie, but my sis-in-law does. You guys are so funny! Great minds think alike, huh???
We had so much fun!!! Thanks for having our craziness over at your house! You're the greatest! Oh, for church tomorrow I might wear the green skirt that we always wear at the same time.... with the black boots and a black shirt! Hopefully you get this message in time! :)
Post a Comment