I am so proud of him for so many reasons.
He has always been such a great kid. He was somehow always been the "obedient" one. In fact, he was lovingly called "little Nephi" while my other brother Shane got to be "Jacob". My sister and I for some reason got the titles of "Laman" and "Lemuel". I hope you don't mind me sharing that, Bri. Truth is we all just wish we would have followed your example a bit more.
Brian is hard working. He has graduated with a degree in business/health administrations (I think that is what it was "called") and has now begun again to obtain his master's degree.
He works hard for his cute family.
and is such a cute daddy to his two little boys that really look so much like he did as a babe.

I love you Bri. Thanks for being a great brother. Hope your day is just GREAT!!!!!
**If you'd love to see more about my amazing bro and his family... check out their blog at http://www.bribritt-luckiest.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Dee, thanks so much. I'm so glad you're my sis. As for "little Nephi"... we all know it was just because I was "large in stature". You are such a great mother and Britt and I appreciate your wonderful example. We are excited to play with your family soon.
Love Bri
Post a Comment