On Monday morning, I informed the boys that I had heard some "rumors" of Leprachaun sightings already and that they needed to start a little earlier on the look out front. So when Trace got home from school he said that he thought he saw a little flash of green at recess but he wasn't real sure.
So... we set a LEPRACHAUN TRAP!!
Just follow the "gold" (because they simply can't resist gold)...
...all the way to the hat
where he will miraculously be trapped inside and he will have to show us where his gold is hidden at the end of the rainbow.
Well, that was Tracen and Tyler's BIG PLAN... but here is what really happened...
*remember to PAUSE the music on our playlist first*
I took that clip before the kids arrived for fear I would not capture anything in the midst of their excitment... and I was right. I only ended up with half of my second video clip. But it's so cute, you get to watch two.
The pot full of "green treasures" that that TRIXY LITTLE GUY left.
7 comments:
So cute! Thanks for the fun idea! I need to post pics of our little trixy leprachauns! Such a fun idea! What an amazing mom you are!
I want to come to your house for the holidays. You guys always have such fun times! Thanks for the ideas!
That looks like fun. We kind of have the same kind of thing but it is a new year elf. on new years. We don't get into st. Patty's day . Looks like fun though
Mom of the year! How fun for your kids!
Really cute! We had a fun day too, I love holidays and making them special for the little ones!
I am convinced that some day I will be a cute mom like you and do all the fun St. Patrick's Day stuff! I at least wore green! :)
OK, Dee, I am in a state of confusion. I check your blog religiously and since early February it didn't show a post update. Then today suddenly my Google Reader shows 28 new posts from you! So forgive me for some really late comments on tons of awesome posts that I somehow missed out on over the past almost three months!
Post a Comment