The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Monday, March 23, 2009

Looking for CHEAP TOYS?

How about "almost free"?
I think that we may NEVER have to buy toys again. Yes, you read that right.
Aren't we LUCKY?
All we need at the Jacobs' household is a little construction paper, some markers, some scissors and wha-lah....
NEW TOYS!



Including Dash Incredible and Iron Man
And the oh so coveted Wii Game System complete with two disc (Lego Batman and Smash brothers-their favorite) two controllers and two num-chucks.
Oh and to obtain such treasures you will also need a couple of geniuses with wild imaginations like these:
*Don't they look like geniuses?*
I am very serious about not needing to buy new toys. These little creations have kept my boys, their cousins, their DAD (and a few uncles) quite busy for several days.

In fact, Tracen has decided that he would like to start selling his inventions to earn money. So if you are interested, the Wii Game System is selling at the low price of $1,000. (still working on the concept of "getting your money's worth")

Meanwhile Tate is also finding ways to expand his little imagination...

5 comments:

Jill said...

Darling. And creative. A Wii? I'm completely impressed.

Jeff and Carrie said...

That is one INCREDIBLE WII! Tracen and Tyler are very creative.

Shane and Kenzie said...

I love the picture of Tate! What a sweet and sassy little boy... :)

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! My boys are still cherishing theirs, and we didn't even have to pay $1000.00 for it!!! Yeah! Are you feeling better?

aLeXis said...

Wow. They are so CREATIVE. I love it! The Wii...do you think they would make Ben one??? :)