Rules: The things you have done have to be in BOLD, underlined, or in a different color (mine are in orange). Takes about 5 minutes. Just do it. It's fun. Made me think about some of these things that I'd really like to do.
1. Started your own blog- Duh!
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played/Sang in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a Praying Mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped- I'm not that brave
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched an amazing lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning-no but I cleaned up after Dan & friends...
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train- I think Dan has
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked- picked one up-not smart-but Dan was with me
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb- I pet one once...
26. Gone skinny dipping -Lake Lyman- Girls Camp- don't judge
27. Ran a Marathon- no but I plan to do a triathelon after the next baby
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise- don't plan to- I'd puke!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied- (when the babe's are paid for)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa-that is definately in the plans
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted- Drawn..does that count?
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving, snorkeling...
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater-those are the BEST
55. Been in a movie- my family was in a comercial once...
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class- not yet, but I plan to be a black belt...
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen- college
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma-passed out in the parking lot after I donated plasma-not good.
65. Gone sky diving -maybe, still thinking about that one
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar-not a fish person- but Dan has
72. Pieced a quilt- thanks to the Releif Society
73. Stood in Times Square-I think Dan did..
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job- almost...
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone-not mine- but I broke Dan's nose...
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle-(bullet bike) scared the crud out of me- not a fan of motorcycles
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car- are you kidding?
83. Walked in Jerusalem-wouldn't that be great...
84. Had your picture in the newspaper- Miss Layton Pagent, YW Medalion, Married...
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating -Dad killed it-I helped clean and cook it...
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life- Tried to... but she didn't make it. :(
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby -3 crazy boys!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake-I thought it was pretty gross
97. Been involved in a law suit- Tyler got bit on his eye by our neighbors' Great Dane- we moved
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee- too many times-OUCH!
100. Visited Italy- in a year or two when the in-laws serve a mission there?
1 comment:
THat was so fun to read!
Post a Comment