The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Friday, January 16, 2009

We are in LoVe...

Yes, with each other, our boys, the outdoors, and occasionally a nice big bowl of HOT FUDGY BROWNIES with caramel toppings and ICE CREAM MELTING on top.

But that is not what I am referring to today.

It is because of those delectable brownies (or that bowl of Marshmallow Mateys I can't seem to avoid before bed) that we have been diligently searching for HELP!

And to our delight, this is what we found:

P90X (Extreme Home Fitness)

We LOVE IT! Sure Tony Horton is so full of himself we were tempted to turn it off and return it for a full refund, BUT his workouts are incredible.

This has become a real found treasure at our house.
Now let's see if we can find some new treasure in the RESULTS!

**Special thanks goes out to my amazing workout partners that have kept me motivate to get out of bed at 5:15am every stinkin' morning for the last year! Thanks AMY and RACHEL!!!

10 comments:

Carrie said...

awesome! I'm doing another program made by the same company. Loving the results so far. I'd like to try out P90X sometime this year as well.

Bruces said...

Wow 5:15 a.m?...that is some great dedication. I'll have to check out this program.

Unknown said...

I have those dvd's but am too scared to try it. You are way dedicated to wake up so early and I am sure you have no time during the day for naps. You are inspiring!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, I want to still be able to look at your blog if that's okay. My email is sdansie02@yahoo.com, if you need it.

Mariel said...

My brother's have been doing those videos and loving them too! I'll have to check them out sometime...but those brownies were sure sounding good.

Oh, send me and email invite to your blog. My address is danandmariel@gmail.com

The Wangsgard's said...

Hey Dee, I wish I had the dedication or YOU nearby to motivate me at 5:15am. You have always AMAZED ME! Also, I can't get into our family blog now so add me to the list... tywangsgard@hotmail.com
Thanks, love ya

Shane and Kenzie said...

Deanne will you help me work out? I struggle... :) thank you for your good example!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Where did they get that picture of Dan for the video cover?

Frayer Family said...

WoW!!! You get up that early every morning and exercise. I am a night exerciser. I exercise around the 9 or 10 o'clock hour. I am up at 5:15 everyday for work! Anyway...good for you!!!! That is amazing!! Love you guys!
Jaimee

Amy said...

Oh, I love when I get shout-outs!! Tony is full of himself, but after his video, you're usually too sore to even move! Thank YOU for keeping me motivated! (More motivation to come soon... I promise!)