The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Saturday, January 10, 2009

To Mars?

On Thursday afternoon, I found myself scrubbing toilets (I find myself there often, UGH!- house full of BOYS remember). Anyway, I realized the usual sounds in my house of, well, LOUD EVERYTHING, was unusually QUIET. Not a SAFE SOUND. So I went searching, not knowing what dissastrous thing I might come across. I found NOTHING. No disasters... NO BOYS! It was just QUIET. Oh great, this could be bad. Then, I heard it. A very faint..... "BLAST OFF!" Followed by giggles. Then I noticed a light coming from under the pantry door. I approached the door carefully, not knowing what I might find behind it. I found this...


All three boys sitting cozy in their "ROCKET" eating a few pretzel on their journey to MARS!
Oh the imagination of a few little boys... I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh thank you for the great photo! Even Tate looks guilty. What fun and funny kids you have.

alligood said...

I LOVE it! What a great photo and what imaginative little boys you have.
-Alli

Amy said...

What a fun idea! I want to come over and play blast off to Mars!