The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Thursday, January 29, 2009

To Cut... or NOT to Cut...

... That is my BIG question. I do not know what to do with my hair and I feel I spend way too much time trying to decide. Do I chopped it again to get that cute, stylish, flirty look OR do I suffer through this awkward stage and let it grow out long for the super sexy with loose waves look? So because I am hopeless in making this decision, I will open it up for suggestions from all of you. Cast your vote on the poll to the left. THANKS

2 comments:

The Wangsgard's said...

I'm going to have to go with the short and flirty look. It's a hard one though because I love your long hair. So my vote is if your hair grows pretty and long (unlike my hair) then try it long for a change. I've been wanting to grow mine out again like in high school, but I'm afraid after 2 kids I've lost too much of it and it won't look good. Good luck... I'm in the same boat. I hate deceisions!

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, you will look great, so just let it be comfortable and easy to upkeep. I voted long and sexy, because I think that look has so many options as far as styles and ease on those days at home.