
So I think this picture says it all lately. Sweet Tyler has been, as he has put it in the past, "having some hard of times". I think he is having yet another growth spurt, therefore he has required a bit more sleep than before. In fact, almost every day this week, Tyler has come to me and said, "Mom, I'm going to take a short nap." and then disappears into his room where I find him sound asleep, cozy on his bed snuggling his favorite blanket.

This next picture is what happens to Tyler when he just can't settle down for his "short nap." Yes, he is asleep at the bar with his dinner untouched next to him.

This picture shows what happens when you sleep for a good 30 minutes with your head on the countertop.
We sure do love our sweet Tyler and I have found I am loving this new "short nap" phase.
2 comments:
I love pictures where kids just fall asleep in random places. It's so hilarious how they just comepletely wear themselves out and then can drop dead anywhere. I have a pretty funny one of Caden sleeping on a stair...so close to rolling down the whole flight. And another of Shane sleeping with the Xbox controller stuck in his hand. Tyler is a pretty cute kid!
He is so funny! He just makes me laugh... it doesn't matter what he's doing, he just makes me laugh! I love kids! Funny pictures!
Post a Comment