
This picture is of Tracen's preschool class. Do you see what I see? Yup. Our "little boy" is growing up. Anastasia was one of the girls Tracen constantly talked about. "Anastasia said..." and Anastasia did...". Flirting with the girls already. I thought this to be a funny picture. What a great moment to capture.
9 comments:
That is SOOOOO cute!
Haha! You guys are in trouble with that one! That is really sweet though, and very funny that now it will be seen and talked about forever because it has been captured in a photo. Better keep a good eye on him...
Oh my goodness, that is seriously adorable! They look like you and Dan at that age (hee hee).
Oohhh how sweet! I'm glad you have that picture perfect moment to... warn you what a ladies man Tracen is going to be! J/K I think it is cute.
Deanne - Hey, it's JoDee Harward Yost! Somehow Jessie found me in the blogging world and visiting hers I found you! What cute little guys you've got. Come visit our blog if you want!
-JoDee
Hey, we miss you!! Sounds like lots of fun going on. I have been thinking about you so much and hope you are doing great. We will be up in time (ok, a day late) to wish you a happy birthday.... yay!
Oh my gosh, what a cute picture. I absolutely love it!
Why am I not surprised that Tracen is the one make eyes at the girl next to him? I love your kids!
Looks like you've been doing a lot of what I've been doing. Graduations...aren't they cute? Sheesh, one of Tracen's teachers looks like she's had LOTS and LOTS of experience! Was she your same teacher too? That's fun that you actually went to that preschool.
I love the zonked out babe on the car floor too. Pretty cute.
Post a Comment