Happy graduation to my sweet boy. Tracen graduated from my dear alma mater Kiddie Kollege Preschool on Saturday May 17, 2008 and there is no looking back for him. He is so excited for Kindergarten. The preschool helped the kids put on the cutest program. They sang all the songs they had learned throughout the year. I believe it was the exact same program I did when I graduated from there. Tracen got to be "Jumbo Elephant" and dressed up in a very adorable elephant costume. We were so proud of him in his big moment. Thanks to grandma and grandpa Stratford and G-G-ma and G-G-pa for coming to support him.
Tracen really seems to enjoy school and learning and meet some great friends. Here is Tracen with his cousin Collin and "favorite friend that he talked about everyday" Garrett. Good times!
+028.jpg)
1 comment:
Deanne,
I'm so happy to be linked to your blog - it's nice to see what our families are up to. Your boys are very cute!
Post a Comment