The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Need Dinner Ideas?

So Christy and I have started a blog with recipe ideas for when you find yourself asking your friend, "So... what are you making for dinner?" Most of these recipes are way easy and some are just darn good. So please feel free to check it out and add to it anytime. We all need a little more variety in our dinner choices right?
Just go over to my AWESOME BLOGS section and click on "Mamas in the Kitchen". ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

annie valentine said...

I will post something fantastic on the dinner site shortly. Just have to come up with something. Love your blog!

Becky said...

What a fantastic idea!! Thank you so much! Now if I can just get one of them to turn out...

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Good idea. Ah, the days of spaghetti every other day may come to a close...

Bruces said...

This is so awesome. I'm always looking for dinner ideas.

kelli said...

Fun idea. I will have to send you some recipies.

Unknown said...

Great idea, I need all the help I can get. I am sure Dave would appreciate me making dinner at least once a week, I will check it out.