The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Friday, November 13, 2009

What a Mess!! ... or is it?

These little bookshelves may not look too messy, but it tends to drive me crazy. You see, first of all many of the books are missing from their correct spot on the shelf and YES they do have a correct spot. It really makes me feel good to have all the books catagorized by subject, sizes, authors, etc..
However, most of the time this is where I find the books...
There is always a pile on Tate's bed.
A few scattering a trail through the hallway.
And many more just left in small, sometimes large, piles all over the house.
WHY must this be?
Because my boys LOVE BOOKS!
I know I have mentioned this before but seriously this is how I find them all the time.
My big boy included.

Some of Tate's VERY favorite books are:
(this would be THE FAVORITE-Thank You Grandma Jacobs)

and a few of these...
So do I mind the mess? Absolutely not!

2 comments:

Jill said...

This is how my house looks too. All. The. Time.

Glad to be in good company.

Jill said...

p.s. the Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb book was my favorite and now Ari will recite parts randomly. Love that book.