Yes I totally agree. Silver lost 3 teeth in 2 days...yikes. I am scrambling around for change so it looks like alot. HA! I am excited for the Christmas Party too. I know I wanted to get together too with everyone here. We will see how crazy it is. You are so good at posting. I am trying to be better but still not good enough. Keep it up its always fun to see what the 3 T's are doing. Love you honey.
5 comments:
I have to admit, I think it's totally gross to lose teeth now that I'm all grown up.
I also got a whopping quarter per tooth. The inflation is stunning!
First we suffer through the agony of their teething as babies, then we pay them 20 bucks for all those teeth? Whose idea was this?
It's a conspiracy.
Yes I totally agree. Silver lost 3 teeth in 2 days...yikes. I am scrambling around for change so it looks like alot. HA! I am excited for the Christmas Party too. I know I wanted to get together too with everyone here. We will see how crazy it is. You are so good at posting. I am trying to be better but still not good enough. Keep it up its always fun to see what the 3 T's are doing. Love you honey.
You got a quarter?!?! I only got a nickel! :)
Post a Comment