The Devil: Tate
I found these sweats and hoodie as I was pulling out new (old) clothes for Tate. I had bought it as a costume for Tracen when he was 2. We were all devils that year for Halloween. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Tyler and thought it would be funny to be carrying the spawn of Satan. (that sounds really bad- sorry) Anyway, even though we already have costumes for this year (pictures coming) I thought this little outfit quite fitting for Tate.
He is trying to show me is tail.
Well after a morning filled with mischievous deeds he needed a little rest
Unfortunately that little rest gave him enough energy to carry out a few more mischievous deeds, like sneaking out of bed many times last night and peeking on mom and dad.
CAUGHT YA!
The Singing News Broadcaster: Tyler
So in the middle of reading books last night, we suddenly hear:
"Good evening and welcome to our broadcast. I'd like to report a sighting of an Unidentified Flying Object.

It was discovered to be singing this song....
"What do you see coming down the street. Here is a ghost in a long white sheet. Who is that witch in the big black hat. Who is that one that is dressed like a cat. Here is an indian, a suit of brown. Here is a monster and here is a clown.
WHO ARE YOU? Why can't you see?

Under my costume it's only me!!!!

And that's it for the evening news."
(wish I would have caught this on video)
The Tooth Fairy: Tracen
Tracen has had a loose tooth for about a month now and it FINALLY came out!
(with a little help from DAD)
He was soooo excited!

So he put it in his special tooth box that he has been saving for months....

and then placed it in a very special and secret spot.

It had to go on the side of the bunk bed in between the mattress and the rail instead of under his pillow. The tooth fairy would be expecting that and we needed to see if the fairy magic really worked.
Well, SURPRISE! The tooth fairy did find it and left him a little treasure that he wants to make sure that dad gets to see when he gets home.

Trace was determined to stay awake so he could catch the tooth fairy in the act. So the next morning I asked him if he had seen her. His response went something as follows:
"I tried so hard to stay awake but then my eyes started to feel like they were going to burn right out of my head so I HAD to close them and then I fell asleep. But I do think I saw a bright light shining on me because I think the tooth fairy has a light that shines all around her like an angel." I then asked him how he knows that the tooth fairy is a girl. How do you know it is not a boy? He then said, "Mom, it has to be a girl because all fairies are girls. Mom, did you do this?"
Me: "Uh.... Me? Trace, I do not have fairy magic so how could I have possibly done this? Why do you think that?" Trace: " I just wasn't sure if she could be real." Me: "Well, when I lost my teeth I NEVER once saw the tooth fairy so I think only fairy magic could know where you hid your tooth last night." Trace: "Hmmm... that's true."
7 comments:
Cute! Where did you get the box?
Ohh how sweet!! I understand the little devil, I have a few running around my house.
Your boys are so cute! And that tooth box is darling.
A "little help from Dad" eh? What a sadist Dan is...
Tracen is such a doll (is that okay to say about a boy???) I love that conversation. You will be so glad you have that down in your blog! Fabulous! :-)
Fun stuff. Who took your family picture for you? It is cute. I love the Union Station for pictures.
All credit for our family pics goes to our friends Justin and Jamie Hamblin at www.hamblinphoto.com
Post a Comment