What is your vote for the most energy boosting breakfast food?
Our vote is...
That's right. BOO BERRY CEREAL! Seriously. It says right on the box...
WHOLE GRAIN Guaranteed! You can almost see all that whole grain just bursting from your bowl!

See how happy it makes these crazy kids?

Now, let's see just how much energy it gives them.
Let us observe
TYLER.

Now that is some excitement!

Maybe it is because DAD is his coach.

and makes them spin around and around doing silly warm up routines...

Now, where DID that ball go?

Wait! There it is. TYLER has it and he is headed for the goal...

and again...

and again...

and he
SCORES! (notice his victory dance)

Now let's see how
TRACEN did.

Oh there's that BALL. RUN!!!

Small break...

Throw in...

and RUN!!!!

Wait. Another throw in by Tracen....

CORNER KICK.... and...

They
WIN!THANK YOU BOO BERRY CEREAL!....

For another FANTASTIC soccer season!
(For the record I must say, we do NOT usually buy such horribly disgusting cereal, at least that is what I think of said cereal, but hey it's HALLOWEEN and you all know what suckers we are for anything HALLOWEEN!!)
4 comments:
I still get excited when I see those boxes of Halloween cereal on the shelves at this time of year. What am I? 8? Oh well. It's fun!
Cute pictures of your boys. And blue cereal for the blue team. Nice touch!
Apparently Boo Berry does a body good, you should stock up!
You know how to live up the Halloween season!! My kids would flip their lids if I bought that cereal.
The soccer looked so fun! Kaeleb missed the fall season but starts in March, he is already excited.
I am sad we missed out on the Halloween party at Kris and barbi's, we heard you looked so hot that Dan had a hard time focusing on anything else..... Happy Halloween!!
So fun!! I loved the soccer play shots! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment