The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tate Leo Jacobs - 2 yrs

It is amazing to me that our baby Tater has turned TWO YEARS OLD!
It doesn't seem that long ago that my own daddy rushed me to the hospital the morning of September 15th at 3am where it was discovered that I was at a 10+ , not knowing how soon Dan would arrive (or what character he would be dressed as) and that Tate was already too far down to do the C-section that I was supposed to have because my other 2 babies had been cesarean.
Tate has always been full of surprises. SURPRISE- "I'm ready to come to the family!"-2 weeks early. SURPRISE- Daddy did make it in time. SURPRISE- "I am not going to wait, I want to come out 'normal'". SURPRISE- mom's uterus did NOT explode and a very strong little baby was born.

THREE BOYS! Crazy! But oh how they love each other.

What a precious blessing.
What is even more of a SURPRISE is how he can go from such a sweet and innocent little guy...
to...







The many faces of Tate Leo Jacobs, our cheerful lion.
Oh how we LOVE you Tater!

***B-day parties galore posted below***

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations again, Deanne. He is a cute little guy.

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Oh, I love it, love it, love it!!