The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Monday, August 31, 2009

Kiddie Kollege!

Tyler started his second year of pre-school at the Kiddie Kollege today. He was so excited!! Especially because he has Miss Mary. She was also Tracen's teacher when he went.

(what is it with the fake smiles?)



I LOVE the Kiddie Kollege! ( I may have mentioned that before-YES I know I have)
Today's 'first day of school' was much more relaxed than Tracen's. Maybe it is because we have done this before, maybe it is because it is just half a day, but really I KNOW it is because I completely trust every person over that school. I KNOW he is safe. I KNOW they teach the same values as we do. And I KNOW he LOVES being there. Thank You Kiddie Kollege! I am grateful to have a school I feel confident with.

4 comments:

The Wangsgard's said...

Wow down to one kid at home... how does that feel? How did Tate do? Madi started today too and all went smooth. I think it's cuz she's been begging for months now to go to school.

Chapman Herd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chapman Herd said...

We love having your darling boys enrolled! Thanks for the great compliment!

Heather said...

What a cutie Tyler is!! Sounds like he has a wonderful preschool and a great year ahead of him too.