Well, my baby has graduated and I too can't believe the time has flown by so fast! He is not, however, headed to college or a mission, or the military.... but he is moving on to...
His class put on a wonderful little graduation program that went something like this...
Lots of great singing!! Tracen actually sang quite loud. I heard every word and note he sang!
Then, each child got to come up and share a talent. Tracen chose to show a couple of paintings he had made...This first one is of a "hunter shooting a bear with a sleepy dart gun so he can take him to the zoo". Heaven forbid we actually really shot one of those friendly beasts.
This next painting is of a "pirate ship shooting smoke bombs at the bad guys". I was pretty impressed with he amount of detail he put into this. Right down to the sea-weed, rocks and the octopus about to attack the unsuspecting ship.
He then read a special book that he wrote and illustrated titled "The Batman Book and The Dash and Iron Man Book and the Robin Book" (yes that is the title for just one book)
Tracen has actually written and illustrated several books now. They are quite funny. Hmm... maybe we should find him a publisher. In true fashion, the batteries were dead on the video camera so I couldn't capture his reading. So sad.
And what ceremony is complete without a little "pomp and circumstance"! You'd think the boy would be HAPPY about this joyous occasion, but... this was all we got.
He then went back to his classroom for one last look.
HUMONGOUS THANK YOU goes to Mrs. Ewing who made this the best Kindergarten year ever!
So long kindergarten!

2 comments:
Oh man, that is sooo cute! I love that they got to wear the cap and gown! Those will be fun pictures for him to have.
So, I hear it's your birthday Friday....Happy Birthday...a little early! Melanie and I were talking about playing some volleyball Friday night...I want you guys to come but I don't want to mess with any birthday plans! So, if you two can't come I won't cry, too hard. Maybe some. Just let us know! I want to do it pretty regularly, so there should be plenty of chances....hopefully.
WAY TO GO TRACEN!!! WE ARE SOOOO PROUD OF YOU.
Post a Comment