We have a piano. A very lovely piano, I think. And... it has a lot of meaning to us.
As many of you know, Dan and I met and started dating in high school. Well, right before Dan's mission, we saw this lovely masterpiece while strolling through a piano store.
As many of you know, Dan and I met and started dating in high school. Well, right before Dan's mission, we saw this lovely masterpiece while strolling through a piano store.
It was Dan's idea. I never would have thought to do something so... irresponsible.
It was on a 1/2 price clearance and we just could not pass it up. So I took a good chunk of my savings and made the down payment. It was delivered to my apartment in Logan 2 days later. Dan made the monthly payments till he matched my payment. He then left on the mission and I kept the piano while waiting his return.
I played every day. I loved it. When I played it reminded me of him.
Now, I sometimes catch this view of our beauty...

I played every day. I loved it. When I played it reminded me of him.
Now, I sometimes catch this view of our beauty...
And occassionally this one...
3 comments:
Aw, I remember that. It was such a romantic little idea, and now look at you! 3 kids and 10 years later! Very nice. Someday maybe we'll have a real piano.
That is such a sweet story. I love it!
P.S. I have officially made the plunge and am now accepting piano students for the fall, just in case you are interested.
love it... :)
Post a Comment