I was in labor with you. I had started at about 3 am on Sunday morning the 13th, only for you to hold out to be born 29 hours later on your Aunt Melanie's birthday. I swear you two must have made a deal in heaven.
You were 7 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long. Perfect. Except for that large noggin of yours which caused you to get stuck and end our long laboring journey in a C-section. But... at that moment I did not care how you came out as long as you were safe, healthy and in my arms.
I loved you so much at that moment and am amazed at how much more I love you now.
You not only amaze daddy and me, but all who meet you. You are incredibly smart, creative, and so very kind and loving to others, especially your brothers. I love how protective you are of them and of me. There have been many times you have stood up for all of us. You have a great imagination that can keep you and all around you entertained for hours. I love it when you get silly (ok maybe not always when you are teasing Tyler) and you start "chuckling". I can't help but laugh myself.
I hope your big day is everything you hoped for. We love you so much and are so lucky to have you in our family.
I hope your big day is everything you hoped for. We love you so much and are so lucky to have you in our family.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEN!




1 comment:
What a Day, week, month! I feel like our birthday parting has been going on for a month now. I love being able to share my birthday with the sweetest boy ever! He is so nice to even think of is old Aunt on his special day. It just shows what kind of a boy he is! Awesome! Thanks for the sweet words about me. I feel the same way towards you! I love you Dee!
Post a Comment