He was a dang cute kid!

My first impression of Dan:
*An all around HOTTY!
We met at Layton High in 1993!
As I got to know him:
*Still a HOTTY! With a special nack for ALWAYS finding a way to get me to LaUgH!
A STEADY and LOYAL friend!
*Still the HOTTEST one of the bunch! (sorry guys)
These guys are all STILL good friends and this is only part of the group.
They have all been friends since Jr. High!
My BESTEST friend!
A Fantastic HUSBAND and ....... :)
A WONDERFUL and SILLY daddy!
And he is ALL MINE! Thank You my LoVe for ALWAYS being YOU!
Happy 31st Birthday!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Dan! Jesse looks five in the friend picture, I love it!
Happy Birthday, JonDan. ha ha I hope it's a great one.
I loved the pics - I was TOTALLY there for a lot of that lovey high school stuff. Cutest couple ever (romantic sigh).
I love the Blast from the Past pictures!
Happy Birthday Dan!
You two are too cute!!
Happy Birthday Dan! Wow, I was getting all teared up seeing pictures of you and Deanne in high school (don't ask me why). Jessie's totally right (cutest couple ever...okay I guess you are tied with Anna and Trent). Sure love you guys!
P.S. Could you send me your email and mailing address? I can't find any current info for your family on my computer. thanks
Happy late birthday Dan. That made me a little teary eyed. You did get such a great guy and I am lucky to have Dan's good friend for a husband.
Happy Birthday Dan! I have to disagree with ya being the hotest one out of the bunch though! I am sure everyone's spouse in that picture would claim the same about their husbands. Anyway, Happy Birthday and way fun pictures!
Dan! Those pictures totally brought back all the memories of how you used to trick me and Jared into doing the newspaper route for you. According to my calculations you owe me $5,498.57 in unpaid wages. Of course that includes interest. Well Happy B-day o'l buddy!
Post a Comment