As usual, I am late getting things posted. My excuse? I am having problems getting my pictures to post. I wish I knew why. Anyway...
On September 15th our Tate Leo Jacobs turned the BIG 1. I am amazed that he has already survived 1 whole year with our crazy family! He is such a funny little man. We have thoroughly enjoyed him. He definately lives up to his name. Tate means "cheerful". He is our most smiley and silly baby. He LOVES to dance! Leo means "lion". He also does not hold back in letting us know what he wants and when he is NOT happy with something. Thank you Taters for being part of our family.
To celebrate, he got 2 parties. One with the Stratford side and one with the Jacobs side. Thank you family for helping make this day GREAT for him. Here are a few pictures capturing some terrific moments. Be sure to watch the video of him eating his B-day cake. He did not hesitate to dive in AND he ate the ENTIRE CAKE! ** Also note the "groovin' " to the tune of Happy Birthday!**
To celebrate, he got 2 parties. One with the Stratford side and one with the Jacobs side. Thank you family for helping make this day GREAT for him. Here are a few pictures capturing some terrific moments. Be sure to watch the video of him eating his B-day cake. He did not hesitate to dive in AND he ate the ENTIRE CAKE! ** Also note the "groovin' " to the tune of Happy Birthday!**
*Remember to pause the music on our playlist before playing this movie so you can hear it.*
8 comments:
HOLY COW! He ate that whole thing! It's huge!! Brenny's was a cup cake and 4 mini cupcakes and boy, was he ever feelin' the rush! Tate is so very cute in his b-day hat!! BTW, I am coming with Kwint after all this weekend. We have to leave Saturday night, cuz Sunday is huge for us, but I couldn't bear the thought of missing fall. I only get one weekend a year of it, how could I stay home? So, let's talk. I'll help ya plan the party.
YES! He ate the entire cake! And I LET him! Ahhh! No complaints or "issues" however. Despite being the "runt" in our family, he is a bottomless pit when it comes to eating. I usually have to tell him when he is done eating.
Good boy, Tate! I think it's weak to do just a cupcake (no offense to anyone). They need a CAKE! I'm all for being healthy, but it's his birthday. He did awesome, and what a CUTE face on that kid.
It was also really fun to hear the voices of your family. And Maddie looks exactly like Melanie - so I'm assuming they belong to each other. Am I right?
So cute! Happy first birthday, Tate.
I absolutely love the cake pictures. What a cute kid. Happy Birthday!
I can't believe your baby is one! Happy Birthday!
Oh I love Tate! I can't believe he is already one! Congratulations, you survived! :)
He is so cute, I love how excited he was when you guys started singing Happy Birthday. He is loving that cake, looks like you might have to start giving him more cake from now on!
Wow! That year went fast! It is sad that we have only seen you about twice since he has been born! Happy Birthday to Tate
Post a Comment