So I had a few requests for pictures of Tracen and Tyler's room. Keep in mind I still have a few decorating plans (like a new lamp, a framed picture or something above the dresser that DAN MADE, new wood crates under the bed to hold toys, etc.. ) that are in the works. It was a little tricky to really capture the room so here is the best I could do. Those of you REALLY interested in "seeing the room" will just have to come over for a game of cards with brownies and ice cream. Hint. Hint.
It looks great! Good job! I am in the midst of trying to get my girl's room done as well. I have all the accessories picked out...still need to paint. I still need the perfect comforters though. AHHHH! I think I have only just begun! Great job though, I love the colors!
5 comments:
Very cute! I am still impressed that you let the boys pick out all the paint colors. They did an awesome job.
Their room does look so cute, tell them I think they did a marvelous job with the color selection!
It looks nice. Your description in the other story, made it sound very interesting, but it looks really nice.
It looks great! Good job! I am in the midst of trying to get my girl's room done as well. I have all the accessories picked out...still need to paint. I still need the perfect comforters though. AHHHH! I think I have only just begun! Great job though, I love the colors!
Makes me want to paint...
Post a Comment