The boys actually begged to work out with daddy one evening and a little P90X became the workout of choice.
First you must stretch...
and then what is a workout without some (or 100) push-ups...
Here is Tate's version...
Did you notice the Captain America underwear peeking out?
Yup. It is official. I dare say the boy is potty trained! Finally!
So you are wondering why there are no pics of me crunching away? Well, that is because I have this darling face to gaze into all day.I sure do love my boys!
1 comment:
Love all the new posts. You guys have sure been busy. Tis the season, huh? And we have a couple birthdays thrown in there too...makes it even more fun...but all that much busier. Hope they both had happy birthdays! And love that last pic of Trev. Bridger has those same jammies. Too cute! You have such an adorable family. :)
Post a Comment