The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mmmmm.... Yummy!

Raspberry Freezer Jam!

Why have not done this before? I could eat it plain several jars at a time!

5 comments:

Jamie Hamblin said...

I need to make some raspberry! We have TONS of strawberry and peach. I love raspberry jam though... it's my favorite. Sometimes I sneak a jar of smuckers into the shopping cart when justin isn't looking or else he'll give me the... "we already have jam" talk. LOL

Jamie Hamblin said...

Speaking of which can I get your recipe for it?

Jill said...

Oh, yum. Please hide these the next time I'm over. I'm afraid I would deplete your stash in record time. They look SO delicious!

mike and elise said...

Oh. Yum. I need your recipe. Care to post it??? Mmmmmm . . .

Jessie said...

Raspberry jam is the only kind I like. Maybe I should hit you up for that recipe, too!