On May 22, 2010 he officially graduated from the best preschool EVER!

He also had one of the very best teachers... Miss Mary.
Tracen had Miss Mary too. They both have loved her.
Every time they graduate each kid gets his hand print with this cute little saying under it.
I confess I was a bit disappointed that it was not done on the burlap wall hanging like they have done for so many years. I was ecstatic when Tracen got one because I still have my hand print wall hanging from when I went to Kiddie Kollege approximately 24 years ago. Great tradition.
Here is his "report card".
(a bit hard to read here, but he got everything checked off)
Thought I'd better document the handwriting.
... and the official certificate of graduation!
At the end of each year the Kiddie Kollege puts on the best program where they sing all the songs they have learned and show off their counting and ABC skills including saying the alphabet backwards. Unfortunately that was NOT a skill from Kiddie Kollege I maintained.
Here is a pic right before they started the program.
Notice how every boy is sandwiched between multiple girls? I was happy to see that it wasn't just our son.Tyler is on the top/back row with his hands hanging on the backdrop.
They sing songs for every season and holiday and each kid gets to have a special part representing one of those songs.
Tyler got to be UNCLE SAM for their "Dear America" song.
It was a fantastic program!
*I am a little sad that we will have one whole year off from Kiddie Kollege before Tate starts. We sure do love being part of such a fantastic school.
2 comments:
SOrry about the Burlap.....Most parents just shoved them in drawers and it was a PAIN IN THE NECK to sew 150 Burlap wall hangings! :-) Have you ever sewn on burlap?!!! p.s small little secret.. If you ask my mom, we have a few burlap one's and we can due Tyler's hand. Then remind us for Tate and Baby boy 4!
Tyler was so cute and did such a good job in school and at graduation, the statue or liberty girl is so tall, I couldn't believe it when I saw her when I helped at the school! Thanks again for doing the end of the carpool, I OWE YOU ONE!!! We need to get the kids together to play sometime!
Post a Comment