The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Simply Sweet Baby Cakes


Impressed? Drooling?

You should be. There's Pina Colada, Simply Sweet, Candy Cane, German Chocolate, Egg Nog, Grasshopper, Lemon, Triple Chocolate, and Cookies n Cream.

Want another look?
I'm sure you all thinking, "WOW! Deanne you are so talented! I had no idea you were so creative and good at decorating cup cakes."

Well.... I say, "Me neither!"

I actually won these cup cakes from a give away on my friends blog... "Or So She Says..." www.oneshetwoshe.com

They were made by Simply Sweet Baby Cakes at www.simplysweetbabycakes.blogspot.com Seriously... check them out!

They not only LOOK GOOD but they taste AMAZING!! When it says that it is Egg Nog it doesn't just resemble the flavor of egg nog, it IS Egg Nog!

So RICH, so MOIST, so very very SINFUL!!

We ate these at the B-day party we had for Dan with his side of the family.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

2 comments:

Jill said...

...and then you post them here and let me get envious.

I don't even like cupcakes and I am salivating.

Jessie said...

Are you SERIOUS?! You won those?! Man...you are one lucky, lucky girl. I think I'm getting fatter just looking at those.