The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scenes of Christmas

Every home has a few favorite scenes at Christmas time.
Here are a few of ours:
Clementines and Pistachios are a perfect combination.
We just discovered these yummy friends..... or wait... are they REALLY our friends?
Well these guys look friendly.... until they start singing and NEVER STOP!
(Thanks to the grandmas)
A snowman.
I LOVE poinsettas and of course a Santa with SKIS!

We got this Christmas countdown as a wedding gift (11 years ago).
And of course..... CHRISTMAS BOOKS!


Santa Hats at the ready.

And of course the Christmas Tree...
...with lots of homemade ornaments.
I love colored lights.... so festive!

Then there is the "pretty tree".

And now to my favorite scene of all.
As we rapidly approach the climax of this season, I hope to remember the real reason we have so many favorite scenes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my SAVIOR, LORD AND KING!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Dear Deanne,

I'm moving in. How does this week sound?

Sincerely,
Jill

p.s. as I don't want to live without Dave and the crew, I'm bringing them along. You don't mind, do you?

;)

just dandee said...

Of course Jill. You know I love you.