So... we got the tickets.
It was a great game. The first half was a bit slow and we really started to wonder why they were considered a professional team. But they made a comeback 2ND half and won the game 4 to 2.
Being the 24Th, they did some fantastic fireworks that were choreographed to music. So FUN!
Unfortunately, we left the camera in the car. (so typical) So the only proof that we went to the game is this lovely tattoo.
Actually, I really started to wonder if it was going to be permanent when I could not figure out how to get it off Sunday morning before church. You'd think that because I have boys who have had many a cartoon character temporarily imprinted on their bodies, I would know the tricks. But truth is I usually just let them wear them until they wear off on their own.
But this one could NOT stay. I thought it might distract from the spirit of the meeting if the music leader was waving a tattoo-ed arm in front of them.
Luckily, just as we were about to walk out the door, I tried one last thing.
FINGER-NAIL POLISH REMOVER! It wiped right off!
Thanks to my GREAT family for such a FUN night. (and BIG THANKS to Bruce and Christy for letting the boys sleepover!)
3 comments:
Ha ha! I'm glad you finally got your tattoo off! We had a blast with you guys at the game! I also love your story about Mermaid or Whale! I'll remeber that when I look in the mirror!
REAL games are so much fun, I love the new stadium! There is a fun energy there! I have not even been reading people's blogs lately. Fun to catch up. We did sell. Our house was under contract 6 days after being on the market. It happened faster than expected. We were planning on moving to Daybreak but that idea might be shot. Do you know where you will move to? Maybe we should follow.
Hahahaha! I would have LOVED to see your "tattoed arm" up there. I think I would have giggled through the whole meeting.
Uh...yeah, so you're right. It would have distracted. ;)
Post a Comment