So a few posts ago I posted pictures of Tate's cute little body plagued with
EXZEMA (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW THOSE PICTURES)and stated that the ONLY thing we had found to work (according to our previous experience) was to slather Eucerin Cream on and wait for them to out-grow it. I also mentioned that it would be a waste of money to have your doctor prescribe a cortizone cream that would be a tiny tube costing $15-$20. Well....
I EAT MY WORDS!
His poor little skin got so bad, that I finally called the doctor and the doctor said....
"Yep, that is a pretty bad case of Exzema. Let me prescribe you some cortizone cream."
I thought, "Fine. I'll suck it up and try it again."
I ended up spending around $10 and got a JAR of the stuff instead of the SMALL TUBE I was expecting...
And look what happened in only 5 days!
Good thing I sucked it up and took him in.
THANK YOU MAGIC CREAMS!
3 comments:
Sweet! If ours gets out of hand I will follow suit. I loved seeing Tyler's preschool pics and your window treatments ala Shane are fabulous. Did Amy find any sandals for her little sick feet? (We call them sick feet because when one day we were reading "The Foot Book" by Dr. Seuss and Kaeleb said, "Look Mom! You have sick feet too!") So sad.
I love steroid cream!! I am out and Chester could really use some more! I am glad that it worked so well for Tate. Don't forget to check out your comments below about Kiddie Kollege.
Ah, yes. I started showing signs of eczema during my pregnancy with Milo. It turns out me and the boys all have it. I have to use all kinds of mild soaps and detergents for our clothes and bodies, which kind of works out well since I've switched to non-toxic cleaning products anyway - and they happen to be good for super sensitive skin. Ours hasn't been too horrible, but mine acts up a lot when I'm pregnant. And we all got rashes in Hawaii. But it's been a pretty low-key, easy-to-manage deal so far. Well, for the boys anyway. We haven't had to do steroid cream for them, but I have. I've also had to do light treatments. Lame!
Good luck!
Post a Comment