Our poor little trees... Don't worry, we saved them.
We guessed we got around 6 inches by 12noon today.
We made this lovely creation....
....so that no one would be confused as to what holiday it REALLY is!
***If you are still confused, read about the fun Halloween party we had for the boys! Too FUN!
14 comments:
Okay, you got WAY more snow than we did!!! And I thought ours was bad. (It was on the ground, but didn't totally stick to the driveway ... did you have to shovel???) This is absolutely crazy!!!
Yeah, pretty much, that snow was yucky! Love the snowman, though.
Salt lake didn't get half the snow you guys did up North. I can't believe you were able to build a snowman I bet your kids were excited. Thanks for the Halloween invite, I wish we could come. The latest I am having this baby is this Friday. I will look forward to seeing and hearing about the fun bash via your blog. I would love to get together w/ you guys soon!
Every time I come visit I can't believe how old your kids are - you and Dan age well: it just doesn't seem to fit with your boys' ages! Such a cute family! I can't believe you got all that snow...we've been cooler temps than UT for a while out here, but NO snow here, just pretty Fall leaves and plain old pumpkins! Happy Fall season!
WOW! I can't believe how much snow you guys got! I'll tell ya - I am not ready for it at all!
What a beautiful family you are - I love your header picture!
Wow, that's a lot of snow. We got maybe 2 inches.
I LOVE the jack-o-snowman. So awesome.
Because I'm horrible. That's why.
Truly, after I posted G, B was supposed to tell. Poor guy, I really expect too much of him. Working as much as he had too last month then adding a new babe, I'm afraid was a bit over the top. Sorry. But you can visit us now:)
Have a lovely day.
We had a great time with you all on Fri. Thanks for hosting.
My chicas were also way excited to wake up to snow. We played in it but certainly couldn't make a jackman.
TAG! YOU'RE IT!
The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know
You're a good mommy, I told the kids it was unplayable snow.
Last night was good for my soul, thanks so much for taking time out for the girls. I need your cell number.
I feel you~ I was so mad that we had snow! Thank heavens it's gone!
Hey Deanne, thanks for the comment on my blog. It's neat to see all of the fun things that your family is doing. Those are some great pictures! I definitly need to get Jackson out next time it snows to build a snowman. Sooo fun!
Okay, Deanne, I'm calling your bluff. (Not that I thought it was, but what else am I going to say?) If you're still interested in helping to get those lunches started, will you give me a call or send an email? Thanks!
funnyfunnymotherATgmailDOTcom
That snow was insane! I was actually really bummed about it because Fall is my favorite and I can't be okay if it is just skipped over.
Have fun on your awesome vacation!
Post a Comment