The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




Happy Father's Day to all the great fathers in my life. Thank you! I chose the above pictures because I felt that they showed little moments where these amazing men have shined in their roles as dads and grandpas.

I was so blessed to have had the awesome dad that I have. He was always very involved in EVERYTHING I did and he still is so much a part of my family's life. He loves his grandkids and they think he is so cool. I knew that if I found a husband that reminded me of my dad, I would be doing good. THANK YOU DAD. I hope I can always be your D.D. (Daddy's Delight)

I also have an amazing father-in-law. I have always known how much he loves Dan, me and now our boys. He has been so kind to us in so many ways and a great example to follow. THANK YOU. We love you.

Now for the LOVE OF MY LIFE. (feel free to stop reading, this might get a bit mushy)Wow. How do I sum up all that I feel for him. I guess I had better just stick to his role as father. Dan is so wonderful. He is so great at playing with the boys. He gets just as silly as they do. (not hard to imagine) I often feel that I have 4 CRAZY BOYS instead of just the 3. But really I wouldn't change that. He teaches them to work hard, to love to learn and to be kind to others and he loves being part of all they do. But I have to say that the part of Dan I adore the most in his role as dad, is the DEEP DEEP LOVE he has for his boys. The proud look in his eyes, the tears shed, the pure laughter all express it. He would do ANYTHING for them and he works hard to make sure that they know it. Dan is a SUPER HERO in their eyes. They love him so much. What more could you ask for? THANK YOU sweet heart for being everything to them and to me. (SPICEY)

So below I have written a little blurp about each of my boys. I hope that Dan and I can raise them to someday become SUPER HEROES in the eyes of their children.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog.. you've got to tell us where to go hiking! The site that prints off blogs is blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. I haven't used it yet, let me know what you think!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

That was very sweet. We love you and all your boys. By the way, isn't Tracen 5? In your last blog you said 4. (I know how being a Mom can make your brain a bit foggy.) Thanks for being my friend- let's do that hang out thing again soon, it was so fun and I really needed it.

The Wangsgard's said...

I love your new pictures. You've got such a cute family! We love you guys and wish we could play more!

Bri and Britt said...

I loved this post. So sweet! I also really liked reading about each of your boys. They each have such fun personalities. I wonder where they get those from? ;-> And I also really like the new family picture at the top of your page! Dee you really aren't supposed to look that beautiful while hiking... but you always do. Lucky girl! love you guys.

Frayer Family said...

Hey DeeDee,
This is Jaimee and I am at Terri's house. Tami is here too. We would love to see you. Tami is leaving on Tuesday and I am leaving probably after the 4th of July weekend. Call at Terri's house. Email me and I will give you my cell number (I think I gave it to Melanie...did I give it to you too?)jaimeefrayer@hotmail.com
Terri gave birth this morning at 6:41. Baby was 8.5 pounds and was 20.5 inches (i think). We all got to be there and watch. It was great!!! She is at American Fork Hospital. Hope to hear from you.
Jaimee