I figured your comment on our blog was from you. You are right, Trent is a great guy, Better than I do paint him out to be. I was lucky to marry him. Anyway, we could all hang out friday after I get off work. I will have Trent call you. Your blog is pretty cute. Did you guys have fun snowmobiling last weekend? Looks like it! BRR though! I bet it was cold!
3 comments:
Way cute pictures! Is that Madi in the tub with Tracen and Tyler? Looks like fun at the cabin!
I figured your comment on our blog was from you. You are right, Trent is a great guy, Better than I do paint him out to be. I was lucky to marry him. Anyway, we could all hang out friday after I get off work. I will have Trent call you. Your blog is pretty cute. Did you guys have fun snowmobiling last weekend? Looks like it! BRR though! I bet it was cold!
Very, very cute blog! Your boys are darling! Thanks for being such great friends!
Post a Comment