I just wanted to write a little birthday shout to my wonderful mom. Janelle Waite Stratford. Born on a snowy January 28, 19(your welcome mom) and it has snowed on every birthday she can remember. I told her it must be God's special gift to her each year. My mom wears so many different hats and "looks" incredibly good in each one. My mom is a WONDERFUL DAUGHTER. She is a choice daughter of God. She has great spiritual strength that she is so willing to share with everyone around her. She takes her callings very seriously and always goes the "extra mile" to fulfill them. She is a very loving, caring and doting daughter to her earthly parents. She is always thinking of them and is always 5 steps ahead in knowing what they need and how she can help. She is such a good example of service. She is a GREAT WIFE. It has been so great to see them being able to so many fun things together especially since they became "empty nesters". The greatest thing I have been amazed with is how much they support each other and are so helpful to each other in caring for their parents. She is an INCREDIBLE MOTHER. She loves each of her children with an intensity that I never fully understood until I had children of my own. Growing up she was constantly helping us with EVERYTHING. She always seemed to know just the right way to help and was ALWAYS there to talk when we needed it. (Even when we didn't think we did). She is a GREAT EXAMPLE of love and unity. She is so wonderful to keep us all pulled together and taught us the great importance of always supporting each other in everything. She is a SUPERB NURSE. She has always had a very good "bedside manner". Her patients have always loved her. Currently she is working as a Registered Nurse at Island View Treatment Center. The kids there have many troubles that they are there to work through and mom is definitely a constant for them. She is very SELF LESS in her time that she devotes to them. Now she is full filling one her greatest callings of GRANDMA. GRANDMA BO BO to be accurate. She is definitely one of those "doting grandmas". Sometimes, we think, a little too much. She spoils them. She is always asking when she can see them. She makes herself available (at any cost) to be with them. Most important, her grand kids absolutely LOVE and ADORE her. Mom, you are AMAZING in all you are. THANK YOU for your true examples. I am so grateful for you in my life. I THANK YOU for my life. THANK YOU for sacrificing the 48 hours it took to get me here and for giving me everything you have in getting me where I am today. I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Deanne
P.S. I didn't have any pictures to honor my mom on our computer and our scanner is broken. But please visit my sister Melanie's blog for some great pictures. Go to May and Ty under my friends and family link. Thanks.
3 comments:
hello my dear. I have to say I agree with everything you said about your mom. What a sweet tribute. I dearly love her and so sweet that she called me on my birthday, but didnt know hers was the same month. Love her. ON the other note I just read your special sunday.........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! And the concluding of the day having your son tell her that she had a knife! The Lord knew you were special to handle the energetic boys that you have and love dearly. My prayers are with you. I love you sweetie and so happy that you have a blog. Have a happy day.
Dee -
I am so happy that you found my blog and that I could see yours!!! This blog thing is such a great way to keep in touch with everyone since all our lives are so busy! It was good to hear from you and you can comment any time!!!! Your boys are so handsome and growing so fast! How fun!!! Love ya! -Liss
Thank goodness for moms right? I hope my kids still like me enough when I get through with them, that they say nice things about me. Lol
Post a Comment