The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!!!

Well it's the end of another busy soccer season.
Is it ok for me to say... finally and Hooray!!!?
Not that I don't love watching my boys have fun doing something they both LOVE, because goodness, I do. I just don't seem to love being at Powerline Park every single night of the week.... that's all. Gets a little old.
ANYWAY... they had a wonderful season and they both played so well.
We are so proud!

Tracen

The Green Aliens


Tyler

The Green Gators

GO TEAM GO!!
(took lots of action shots, but just too lazy to sort through them to post just yet- sorry)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Amen. Ditto. Yes. :) Happy to have it here. Fun to watch it happen. Happy to see it go. Grateful for all the pictures that make me smile and laugh.

Jamie Hamblin said...

"Hey look there's me mommy!"

Beckham thought it was cool to be on your page!

Allison said...

How did you keep their uniforms straight? I've never seen two kids in the same family with the same color shirts. Enjoy it while it lasts my son decided he was done with soccer two seasons ago and I have to admit I kind of miss it. :(