Look who turned 3!!!
on September 15th!
All he wanted for his birthday was a...
PUPPY PARTY!!

So that is what we did.
Thanks to my AMAZING sister for coming to help me, Tate's puppy cake wish came true!

I will never again wait until the very day of the party to make something like this happen.
Thank You Melanie for coming to help... you completely saved the day!
I thought the cupcakes turned out pretty darn cute too.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Taters, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Tate and Zeke

I think he REALLY liked the cake...

"What? Is there something on my face?"

Present Time!

Always LOTS of helpers to get those gifts open...


And one who thought this gift from Grandma Jacobs should have been his.

Passing out the Thank You HUGS... starting with Great Grandpa Stratford.

Thanks Tyler

Thanks Aunt Christy

And Uncle Shane

And.... Grandma and Grandpa Stratford
"ROAAAAAAARRRRR!" is apparently what skeltons say.

He seriously has been wearing this every single day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our
"I am NOT baby Tate anymore because I am getting so big and 3!"

We Love You Taters!!
1 comment:
Wow, really? Tate is 3?!?! I can't believe that!! Happy Birthday buddy! Wish I was there to give you birthday hugs!
Post a Comment