Such FREEDOM!!!
"Can I have an Otter Pop, Mom?".
"ABSOLUTELY!!!"
So PERFECT on a HOT day.
Can I just say that I love that little boy! Seriously... he is so dang adorable! Miss you guys!!
This is SOOOO funny! I can't wait to experience all the joys of a little boy! (Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog) :) Your boys are the cutest ever, can't wait to see the next one join your little man clan!
This made his stripping in the sandbox even more hilarious. What a stinkin' cute little guy. He cracks me up!
Oh man, that is seriously beckham everyday! We have "chats" talking about how we have to keep or clothes on. Hey have you got a name yet? I heard one the other day and I thought of you because it was a T name and so cute... Trevin. His nickname of course is Trev.
Gotta love that Taters! There are days I wish I could get away with that too. Ha Ha!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can I just say that I love that little boy! Seriously... he is so dang adorable! Miss you guys!!
This is SOOOO funny! I can't wait to experience all the joys of a little boy! (Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog) :) Your boys are the cutest ever, can't wait to see the next one join your little man clan!
This made his stripping in the sandbox even more hilarious. What a stinkin' cute little guy. He cracks me up!
Oh man, that is seriously beckham everyday! We have "chats" talking about how we have to keep or clothes on.
Hey have you got a name yet? I heard one the other day and I thought of you because it was a T name and so cute...
Trevin.
His nickname of course is Trev.
Gotta love that Taters! There are days I wish I could get away with that too. Ha Ha!
Post a Comment