The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Its a New Year...2010...

... and its time for new memories to be made.

I do love it when I find the boys happily engaged in creating.

One of my goals is to spend more time just hanging with my boys. Doing what THEY want to do. Whether it is playing cars, building cities out of Legos, coloring, running around the house playing follow the leader, wrestling, or just chatting about their day...the good and the bad.

It is also time for new commitments.
The boys set some goals this year:

Tracen: To let Tyler always be 1st in whatever they are doing.

Tyler: To be obedient (he's really trying hard on this one- love it)

Together: they decided they wanted start doing jobs again so they could earn money to do fun things together.

So.....

JOBS CHARTS were renewed.

I also began the new year with a good painting project.

The MASTER BATH...

(before)
(after)

Still trying to decide on the candle sconces. I think they are placed to close to the center "thing" and maybe they should not be at an equal level. Maybe one should be higher than the other. I also would like to get some coordinating towels, a rug, and paint the other walls a tan color. Suggestions? Ideas? What else does it need?

Anyway. I really do love painting. Paint can change the entire look of a room for relatively cheap. Love it. We have many more painting projects in the plans for this year. I am more than ready to get rid of every white wall in this house. So stay tuned.

I do hope all had a wonderful holiday season and wish the very best for all of us as we embark on a fabulous NEW YEAR!

MAY ALL OF OUR NEW YEAR DREAMS COME TRUE!




3 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful work on the bathroom! I give no decorating advice. Just praise. BTW: I'm going to steal the iron curly-thing idea for the large wall above our tub. :)! Thanks!

Heather said...

The paint in your bathroom looks amazing! I think you have inspired us to paint ours. It really makes a huge difference!

Unknown said...

I think your bathroom looks great! I would have put the sconces the exact place that you did, I don't think they look weird at all.