The Jacobs Crew

The Jacobs Crew

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swim, Swim, Swim...

So today was the last day of swimming lessons! Hooray! The boys really enjoyed them but to be honest I am thrilled to have them over. We had them at the Surf-n-Swim in Layton so they could be with their cousins (which none of them ended up in the same class). I am happy with everything they learned, but am even more happy to not have to drive to Layton every day. To practice their new swimming techniques, we have been spending much time at the Roy Aquatic Center. I think it is such a great place. My boys love it and I love that I can see them from almost anywhere there. Here are some cute pictures and a little "Dance Video" from some of our latest outings. Enjoy!
The Jacobs boys and Hatch girls.
Tate and Lexi- CHEESE! Cookie anyone?
Not sure what they are doing...
Just groovin...

6 comments:

Heather said...

Very fun, how we love the Roy pool! Love the video of the dancing.

Unknown said...

Your boys are so darling! Summer activities are the best, I am hoping it doesn't end too soon!

The Wangsgard's said...

Gotta love the dancing!You are better than me with posting the 4th. 13 days late or not, I didn't even post! Thanks for letting Madi play with your boys, she sure loves them.

quacks said...

THANKS DEE!!
That was hilarious little clip. If I can figure how to lift them from you, I may. Thanks for the fun day too.

kelli said...

fun times, I guess you will just have to move back to Layton so you don't have to drive so far! We would love to have you back this way!

Frayer Family said...

How cute is that dancing. Don't you love it when they shake their shoulders...it is so cute. The marching was the best!!
Love ya,
Jaimee